Overview: 6 Ways Fresh Web Content Benefits Your Golf Course
It’s not just our Premier Suite™ of sales and marketing products. We have a passion for seeing our clients succeed. We advise them to keep their golf course website content fresh and compelling. This is a crucial component to their website’s success.
There are 6 strong arguments for keeping your golf course content fresh.
- You want to encourage repeat visitors to your website. They expect to see new enticing content. If they don’t find it, they’re off to another site.
- Fresh content inspires both confidence and trust in your website. Visitors view you as an industry leader, which enhances your brand and your image.
- Fresh content keeps visitors on your site for longer periods of time, what industry insiders call “stickiness.”
- New content engages your audience and allows you to embed calls for action: Register for tournaments, sign up for golf lessons, buy from your online pro shop and more…
- Search Engines aggressively seek fresh content and grade your website accordingly.
- All of the previous points are critical to maintaining or increasing your Search Engine Ranking.
Fresh content alone will not necessarily be enough to satisfy a Search Engine’s criteria. You must optimize your content for Search Engines.
What does this mean?
- Make sure the content of each page is relevant to your audience.
- Make sure your keywords match the content.
- Make sure you maintain your keywords for each webpage on your site.
Finding the time or the ideas to keep your content fresh can be a challenge. In that case, you might want to consider using RSS feeds, Interactive blogs or creating social networking profiles.
TapIn also offers a terrific solution: your own part or full-time Marketing Account Manager. No matter how you do it, it’s critical to your online sales and marketing success.
We like to think that we care as much about your golf course as you do.
We’d like a chance to prove it to you.
Build Your Relationship with Us Today: email@example.com | (650) 549-4532
570 El Camino Real, Suite 150; Redwood City, CA 94063